My demons have your face now
In your silence I found answers.
You’ll always be my favorite “almost”
- Six Word Poem
It’s okay not to be okay.
Either I feel nothing or everything.
1. I don’t want to feel sick every morning when I wake up and roll over and face someone who’s not you.
2. I don’t want to get in fights with my bestfriends because they said “I fucking told you so”
3. I don’t want my throat to bleed at 4 in the morning because I yell your name in my sleep.
4. my moms been trying to get me out of bed but I just lay there in puddles of my own tears because my pillow still smells like you and I don’t want you to be fully gone.
5. I’ve tried to kill myself 3 times
6. I fucking know that I’m not supposed to get so worked up about one person but I’m rotting inside with out you because my breath was so dependent on the way your fingers curled around my neck when we kissed
7. I used to love the smell after rain but now I can’t even get a wiff of it without gagging because you were a storm and you left that smell clogged in my nose and stuffed in every crevice of my lungs
8. my writings got so shitty without you being here because my hand shakes and my words are so jumbled up
9. I had to skip class because you and your new girlfriends always pass notes in that class and I can’t stand not knowing what’s on that note because what if you’re telling her you love her and that you’re favorite color is the blue of her eyes. my eyes are green.
10. we met in winter and now I can’t even eat popcicles without tasting bitter white snow flakes on my tounge.
You were a waste of time.
you never even crossed my mind.
I just don’t miss you anymore